terms of payment
examples of previous work
All commissions are rated on a per hour basis. I can do anything ranging from sketches, linework, to fully colored illustrations, so it is requested that you be as specific as possible with what you would like in your email/direct message. After reviewing your request I will reply back to you as soon as possible to discuss price and payment. I can not begin your commission until I have been paid partially upfront (some exceptions may apply). Once I receive final payment upon completion of the artwork, you will then receive your high resolution files!
If you are unsure what you want is within your budget, please give an estimate of what you would like to spend and I can give suggestions on what I can do or we can negotiate and agree on a flat rate.
For freelance/contract work inquiries, please email email@example.com with details.
terms of service
- I will NOT draw NSFW or inappropriate/mature themes. If you are unsure if what you want falls under these categories feel free to ask me and I will be happy to clarify for you!
- Please DO NOT rush me. Checking up on your commission is okay ONLY IF you have requested to have your commission done by a due date. I will notify you if something were to come up that prevented me from working on your commission.
- Do not by any means edit my artwork. This includes removing my signature. The ONLY time you may do this is if you want to use the artwork for icons, banners, etc. PLEASE ASK FIRST and if I agree, credit somewhere visible is highly preferred.
- I will NOT make major edits after I have completed your commission. Minor edits are acceptable.
- For personal/non-commercial commissions, I reserve the right to draw the way I draw. DO NOT ask me to replicate another artist's style or a specific pose, and so on.
- I check my email everyday. Please message me there if you have any concerns, changes, or questions.